LADWP Power Purchase
The Los Angeles Department of Water & Power is purchasing solar energy through a new “feed-in tariff” program. Please contact us if you have a commercial or multi-family property location and are interested in participating.
Eligible properties are located in the City of Los Angeles and have at least 4,000 square feet of rooftop or parking lot space suitable for solar. Project financing options are available to qualified participants.
Call (310) 893-3100 for details, or submit your property information below.
Submit a Solar Project
Request a solar site assessment and financing readiness evaluation for your commercial or multi-family property.
- LADWP Application Form and Submittal Documents
- LADWP Standard Offer Power Purchase Agreement
- LADWP Standard Offer for Customer Generation Interconnection Agreement
- City of Los Angeles Business Policies and Forms
- LADWP Fact Sheet
- LADWP Program Guidelines
- Application Training Workshop Presentation
- Sample 24 hour by 12 month Expected Energy Production Profile
More information at www.ladwp.com/fit
- Initial 2012 demonstration program will be open to thirty or forty solar projects for a total of ten megawatts (MW). LADWP may expand to at least 75 MW and potentially 150 MW beginning in Q1 2013.
- Project sizes may range from small (30-150 kW) to large (151-999 kW). Eight MW will be reserved for large projects and two MW for small projects.
- Projects must be located in LADWP service territory in the Los Angeles Basin.
- LADWP contracts and interconnect agreements will be standard and non-negotiable.
- 30% federal tax credit available for qualified projects.
About Open Neighborhoods Community Solar
The Open Neighborhoods community solar program began in 2009 with a group of eco-minded Los Angeles residents who joined together to flex their group purchasing power and make a bigger impact in their community. Over 130 residents participated in a series of events and free solar assessments in 2009. Solar panels were installed on 32 homes in what became the largest group solar installation in LA history.
|Follow us @communitysolar.
Join us on Facebook at Community Solar